DIPLOMA IN EARLY CHILDHOOD CARE AND EDUCATION
What is ECCE?
The Diploma Program in Early Childhood Care and Education is a unique holistic program that aims at helping the learner develop the knowledge, attitudes, and skills necessary for working with young children up to six years of age and even equips the ECCE practitioners to become efficient entrepreneurs. We prepare our practitioners through an intensive and extensive curriculum at ECCE with the goal of:
• Gain an understanding of children's needs and rights, with a focus on the socio-cultural context of the early years.
• Recognize the significance of various developmental stages and aspects of children from birth to six years of age.
• Recognize common childhood illnesses, care for the sick, and implement preventive measures
• Educate oneself on school planning and management strategies.
• Become promising and effective teachers, administrators, educators, or business owners.
• 100% job placement assistance.
• The course is designed with a focus on hands-on training and practical exposure of participants in various ECCE settings.
• Education Faculty Members with Expertise
• Opportunity to observe teaching setups prior to placement
Intensive practical training
• Complimentary Workshops to enhance an individual's skills and personality and bring out their holistic development
THEORY (PART A)
I Understand the principles and practices of ECCE
II Child Health Care and Nutrition
III Child Psychology and Development
IV. Innovative Methods of Education
V School Organisation and Management
PRACTICALS (PART B)
Practice Teaching Lessons with
International Teaching Methods
The Importance of Play
Submissions and Assignments
WORKSHOPS (PART C)
Practitioners will improve their skills and personalities by attending workshops led by experts from various fields of specialization on topics such as Multiple Intelligences, Art and Creativity, Phonetics, and Ms. Office in order to become acquainted with the needs of today's generation and the competencies required of teachers, as well as to prepare them to face constant changes in the field of education.
INTERNSHIP (PART D)
Eligibility for the Course Anyone with a 10+2 level qualification, or an undergraduate or graduate degree is welcome to enroll.
Basic English speaking is a prerequisite.
NO AGE LIMIT
'DIPLOMA IN EARLY CHILDHOOD CARE AND EDUCATION' will be awarded to the candidate only after successfully qualifying All the Components of the program.
Contact For Details: 9833881790
Centres @ Vashi, Kharghar, Airoli, Ghansoli
Online Courses Available